28 augusti 2012

for Josie... =)

Ok, Josie – this is all for you.
(and thus, it'll be in English)

For the rest of you: here are some absolutely useless peices of info about me.
Enjoy.
=)

1. What time did you get up this morning?
The alarm was set for 8:30 to give me enough time for "am I really awake yet?"-time and morning devotion before the cable service guy would show up to fix mom&dad's TV.

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium-to-well done.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  
Oh... see, when was that..? I think it was The Vow, in the spring some time.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Haven't really had a TV in the past six years, so – hard to answer. But I used to watch Friends and West Wing. As a kid I watched MacGyver... ;-)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Israel. New Zealand. A mountaineous state in the US. But Sweden's pretty good, too.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
"Fil" (buttermilk/youhurt-of-some-sort) with mom's homemade roasted granola, hard bread with cheese, juice, tea.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Something I've asked myself many times without a satisfying answer. I like many things: Italian, French, Thai. And a good ol' Swedish moose steak!

8. What foods do you dislike?
Liver, for sure. Blood pudding. Cooked cabbage. Some fish (like anchovies).

9. Favorite Place to Eat?  
In the company of really good friends. But I wouldn't say no to a really nice restaurant, either.

10. Favorite dressing?
Don't use much of it, but Ceasar's good (nb! not fake, "kinda-Ceasar-ish" ones!).

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Any car. =)
(Or motorcycle, if I may.)

But as far as owning, I'll have to do with my bike.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
"Sportswearish"-slash-casual.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
The whole world... (as my motto states: "God created the whole world – and I want to see it!)

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
I prefer a full cup, thank you.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Retire??


16. Favorite time of day?
I fancy I love the crispness of early mornings. But I also love sleeping in, so... dunno.

17. Where were you born?
In Arvika, Värmland, Sweden, in the end of August, after the hottest summer in years, or so I've been told.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Don't watch sports unless it's the Olympics, World/European championships etc. Then I like many things: track & field, soccer, cross-country skiing, ski biathlon...

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?  


20. Person you expect to tag you back first? 


21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?


22. Bird watcher?
Not really, no. Unless they do something really odd/fun!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I like being up in the morning. But I often don't like getting up in the morning.
Probably more of a night person.

24. Do you have any pets?
Not anymore; pets won't do in my ship's cabin.
However, once upon a time I had a bird named Lisa, then a dog named Julle and a turtle named Tur-Torkel (before we ate him up...).


25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
No, sorry.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Nothing that I can remember. When asked, I often answered, "something that doesn't exist yet", just to get out of the question.
But as a teenager, I dreamt of becoming airforce pilot.


27. What is your best childhood memory?
*blank* I seriously can't think of any super-remarkable event. Although I'm sure it exists.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Both. Maybe a little more dog.

29. Are you married?
Nope. =(

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yep.

31. Been in a car accident?
Only in the US. Four or five times in only three years! (teenagers shouldn't be allowed to have licenses!)

32. Any pet peeves?
People arguing ardently about things to which they don't have all sides of facts (such as the Middle East conflict, abortion etc). The over-sexualization of society, especially in schools.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Fresh tomatoes, bellpeppers, parma, fresh mushrooms – and why not béarnaise sauce?!

34. Favorite Flower?
Too many! If I mention one, I'll come think of five more, just as much favorite.
But for those regarding me boring: daisies [prästkrage], cornflowers [blåklint], peonies, hibiscus, jasmine, bird cherry [hägg] (for the smell!), lily of the valley [liljekonvalj]... etc.

35. Favorite ice cream?  
Italian icecream!
And Jamoca almond fudge (Baskin Robbins).

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Don't know if this falls under fast food – Zios?
A decent Swedish pizzeria would also do.


37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
The Captain.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I wouldn't!

40. Done anything spontaneous lately?
Kidnapped a friend from her office one afternoon to go to another city just for coffee.
Biked 25 kilometers (15 miles) to see a friend.

41. Like your job?
Sailing? Sure! (not every day, but mostly)

42. Like broccoli?  
Yum!

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Israel.
Realize now I haven't been on many vacation trips... New York, Florida, Indonesia, Singapore, Greece were all work trips.


44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
*blank* The Elida Crew? =)

45. What are you listening to right now?
The news on TV... =D

46. What is your favorite color?
Many! But blue (and dark velvet?) is probably at the top.


47. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?


49. What time did you finish this quiz?
7:32 pm.

50. Coffee drinker?
For sure! That is, if it's good. I'm picky like that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar